Wednesday 23 June 2010

What Is This Greasy Potato All About?

Took the baby to the library for bounce and rhyme this morning. I was the only man there. That meant that I got a whole verse of 'The Hello Song' to myself. I'm not sure I can handle any more of that.

When we got home we ate an avocado. We ate it like this; I would have a bite then the baby would open her mouth and I would put a little bit in. She would then pull a face as if it was the worst thing she had ever tasted. Then I would have another bite and she would open her mouth eagerly for her bit and then pull a face, just as if it was the worst thing she had ever tasted. Then I would take my bite... and so on. We did that until the avocado was finished.

She is asleep now so that I can watch the football.

No comments:

Post a Comment