Friday 30 July 2010

Chinese Water

The baby is having her morning sleep. She has been up since 6am, whingeing about her teeth. With her gums so sore she just wants Lynne all the time. She was very disappointed when Lynne went to work.

Yesterday I bought her a teething ring. It is filled with water so that I can put it in the fridge and it will be nice and cool when the baby chews it. Chinese water, imagine that. It's raining outside and the ring is filled with water from the other side of the world. There's a point there if I could think of it.

In other news I have made a language breakthrough. It's this; 'Mawmawmawmawm,' doesn't always mean 'Lynne'. It can also mean 'milk'. I can't imagine that Lynne will be very happy about that, but there you go. 

I'm quite tired now, but tomorow is my day off. I'm going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment