Tuesday 4 January 2011

Remember Me?

My New Year's resolution is to post on this blog again. It has ben a while, but then I have been busy, not so busy that I din't have a spare minute, but busy enough to let it slide. Letting things slide is one of my main life skills. I like to call it prioritising tasks. I've put that on my CV.

I realise that over the past four months of silence a lot of vital developments have been missed, so to update on Shortie's progress, she:-
  • has seven teeth
  • is standing (almost) unaided
  • is on the verge of walking
  • is on the cusp of talking
  • is lucky she is so cute because she is a little bastard
Yes, I call her Shortie now, a bit mean, I know, but once I started I couldn't stop. Sometimes I call her Sausage as well, and if she is upset I call her Sunshine.

Oh, and I deleted the last post because it was shit.

More tomorrow. I am drinking the last of the festive booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment