Thursday 8 April 2010

Reaping The Whirlwind

Tonight, the baby suffered the consequences of eating so many bananas on Wednesday. About half an hour after I put her to bed she woke up crying, a salty little tear running down her cheek. On investigation I found she had done a massive poo, and, even as I watched aghast, she continued to curl out further quantities of bumrope after I had taken the nappy away. I thought it would never end. All I could do was try and hold her legs out of the line of fire. Her pyjamas were put out of action almost immediately.

The baby was mortified. Even after she had stopped crying she stared at me seriously for a long time. I don’t understand it. Having a hug poo is definitely in my top three favourite things to do.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, clever shit. The proof reader is 5 months old and waves her arms in my face when I'm typing.

    ReplyDelete